Pink corals and neutral warm tones
1. Teacup - Matte / Neutral pink beige
2. Ginger Snap - Pearly Matte / Pale ginger with a subtle red shimmer
3. Carrot Cake - Mosaic Glitter / White, green, copper brown, and orange mosaic glitter flakes with a gold coral shimmer
4. Rhubarb Spritz - Glitter / Metallic blood orange with pink glitter
5. Raspberry Crumble - Mosaic Glitter / Orange, white, and lavender mosaic glitter flakes with a raspberry copper shimmer
6. Royal Milk Tea - Matte / Milky pink brown
7. Ganache - Matte / Dark chocolate brown
8. Sugar Bowl - Glitter / Metallic champagne gold
9. Sweet - Matte / Pale peach
Wet & Dry Formula
The soft, romantic blush with buttery mattes, silky shimmers, and playful glitters in easy-to-use color combinations offers an assortment of makeup looks.
Wet and dry formulations allow for a versatile mix of finishes and color intensity.
Wet brush to maximize pigment saturation. For glitter and metallic shades, apply with your fingertips for maximum color payoff.